Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Fantastic, Amazing AKO work!! ( week 9)



Hello there, I'm Chloe  do you want to find out who invented weekends? And learn about the worlds largest swimming pool? Well if you do definitely check out this post!  It is the last week of term 2!! YAY!!! Anyway for AKO week this week we did some more SIT (  something surprising interesting and troubling)! We had to read an article of our choice from Kiwi Kids news and wonderopolis, I chose to do Worlds largest swimming pool, from Kiwi Kids News and who invented weekends, from Wonderopolis! We also had to spend 20 minutes on Spellodrome, and do one of the activities ( of our choice) from the ones that Mr.Sutherland gave us and do that activity with the words that we have been practising on Spellodrome! I hope you enjoy/enjoyed my slide! :)Can you please give feedback:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post