Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Amazing Art

 


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
On Tuesday we had some really cool artists come in, they taught us how to create cool collages and we got to use some random things like feathers and cotton balls, to create a cool texture/effect on the bird! First of all we got given a bird to paint I made mine with real colours that you might see on a bird. After that we created the background using scraps of unique paper and things like that! I hope you enjoy looking at my art . Have a good day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post