Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Marvellous Matariki!

 Kia Ora bloggers,

welcome to my blog, over the past few weeks we have been creating/working on our Matariki artwork. We have finally finished it, here it is:



If you want to know how to make this follow these steps:

1- draw out your design on paper ( make sure its backwards because when you print it, it will come out backwards.)

2- Get your piece of foam and draw your design onto that, making sure you press hard enough so that it goes through, but don't get holes in the foam.

3- once your happy with your design you will be able to roll the ink onto it

4- place your foam down and then start rolling your ink onto your desired place, as you can see I chose 2 different colours to blend together 

5- once your done printing on your foam, you will need to push the foam hard onto your piece of paper so that the ink prints onto the paper nicely ( we used A3 paper to print ito onto so that there was space around the outside!)

Hopefully this helped, and I hope you have fun if you ever do this. My favourite part was probably rolling the ink, it was so satisfying! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post