Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Animal Yoga

Animal and Landscape YOGA


Hello everyone, today we had to post our inquiry that we have been working for the past 2 weeks.
We could choose from Yoga, Physical Health, Nutrition, community spirit and Thankfulness and mindfulness! I chose yoga and I made a site on it with Ella L and Isla. If you want to see the site then click the link above. Have you ever tried doing yoga before?? I think we could have made the presentation a bit better but, I think it still looks good. I hope you enjoy! And just tell me if anything isn't working on the site or if you need access.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Chloe! I loved your post and no I have never done animal yoga before. Is it diffrent then normal yoga? I went to a yoga lesson before with my neighborhood. Who is Ella and Isla? Are you friends? Do you have a close relationship? I thought that you could add a photo or video of what animal yoga looks like? Well anyway I thought your blog your blog was amazing! If you want to see mine go to https://wpsariellem.blogspot.com/ and blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved learning all the new poses that I didn't know were in yoga. You all did a great job showing them in your video.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post